Thursday, September 25, 2008

Birthday Wishes!

I'm still around just been busy with teaching the kids, spending time with DH before he heads off to 3rd shift, running errands, trying to not go on an eating binge. Thankfully ... despite not doing more than walking 4-6 days a week (1.5 miles) with DH and not sticking to any diet I have managed to hold my own with my weight. After 5 weeks of not weighing in I found that I have gained less than 1 pound. I was shocked but so darn happy. Maybe there is something to not stressing over the weight.

Anyway, today is my birthday & I've already had some great b-day cards sent to me. Thank you so much to all of you who remembered my day. It makes me feel so warm to know I have friends like you!

 

<-- Love it Joyce!

Also thank you to Lisa, Margie, & John who sent birthday cards snail mail style.

 

6 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday Emmi!!  Hope you have a great day.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Emmi!!!  Wished I lived closer so we could go out and celebrate together!! Hugs and Kisses!
    Evil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday girl!  hope you have a great day! hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy birthday Emmi!
    Congrats on NOT going all the way overboard on the eating and keeping the gain at a minimum.

    Have a great day and make em treat you like a queen today!

    Hugs
    erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Girlfriend!
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emmi, I missed your birthday, So VERY sorry.... I hope it was a happy one!!!

    Joann

    ReplyDelete