Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 2 Detox


Day one didn't end as bad as I thought it might. I kept sipping my water & ate a few more slices of watermellon. This morning made it all worth it. The scale read two hundred eight pounds and six ounces. That a full 3 pounds down in just one day. I have to be honest, I wasn't expecting that much of aloss in one day but I was really hoping for it!
Anyway, this morning I almost caved in to a cup of coffee, poured it and just when I was about to drink it I realized that if I had the creamer & sugar sub. it would probably ruin all the good I didfor my body yesterday. I started thinking what it would taste like with honey as a sweetner .... ewww, in the end I just dumped out the cup of coffee and all it's caffine went down the drain. I made me some herbal tea & promised myself the end results would be so worth the loss of my caffine. The dietician has been telling me f or years to get off of it anyway. Now is the perfect time to do it.
To answer a question; Slim Seductions ... ok I do like this stuff cause it really curbes my desire to eat and when all your eating is certain fruits and drinking lemonade, well you want more food. Anyway, it was actually by accident that I got this product. I was on FaceBook and this company logo was on the side panel looking for women who wanted to lose weight. Well, I always want to lose weight so I clicked on it. The site said they would send me a free trial and I had 14 days to try it out. If I didn't like it, no harm no foul. I only had to pay for shipping & handling. Well when I got the trial ... it wasn't a trial at all. It was day 10 of a 14 day trial, they had my credit card info and would be taking out $75 for a six week supply & then if I didn't cancel my account they would send me another 6 weeks supply & bill my credit card. Well, I kept the first shipment to see if it was worth it but I canceled my account cause that's alot of money for something I'm not sure will work in the first place. Not to mention I wasn't told up front I would be sent a 6 week supply. Anyway, I'm sure you can do a search to order it. I'm just not sure how much I would trust the company.
Ok, I'm off of here for now. Think I'll check out the raw food web site left in my comments area yesterday. Thanks for that Jana.

1 comment:

  1. I've given up all caffeine except for that one cup of coffee every morning. I'm getting there! lol

    Enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete