Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bootcamp Day 1

So I joined www.SparkPeople.com the other day * signed up for their Body Bootcamp challenge. This video is what's scheduled for tomorrow but I'm weird & did it today & then will do it again tomorrow. OMLord ... this sucker had me sweating like a stuffed pig. Maybe it had something to do with the 20 min. workout I did before this one but whatever the case ... it's a great short workout. I'm really hoping I will see some great results this month and all the way til I hit my goal weight. I'm pumped this year! This is my year to see the new me.

GOOD NEWS ... the scale showed a loss this week. I'm down 5 pounds from Thanksgiving & 2 of those pounds are just from last Monday ... whoo hoo.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Emmi, it's been forever. Just wanted to wish you a happy new year! congrats on the 5 pound loss... keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete