Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Still Here

Yep, I'm still here like a hair in a biscuit. =) I ended uptaking the weekend off from cardio one because I was exhuasted, two I was busy helping hubby redecorate ourbathroom, and three I just needed a break. It worked! Yesterday was weigh in & I'm down almost a pound. I get so frustrated that I can't lose weight as quick as others but I guess I should be thankful that I don't gain as quick as others either. I always think I do but I found my old name on sparkpeople and found that in Jan 2007I was 204 pounds ... I'm only 206 now so not so bad, not good either when I think about the over all weight but not bad when I think it could be 20+ pounds per year that some people gain.

Anywho, I did my bootcamp videosyesterday which were great toning for the backside then I did 80 throughout my day with walking, dancing, and kickboxing with my son. It felt great but I hated that I broke it up throughout the day. Oh well, at least I worked out right?!

I guess that's all forr ight now ... I haven't been sleeping much so I'm pretty tired but have to go get school started, chores done, exercise in ... lots of stuff. Thanks for listning.

2 comments:

  1. Your profile picture is very nice! I'm one of those people who could gain 20 pounds a year without trying! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're doing great. I haven't weighed in forever and am scared to!! I have a feeling I gained a bit this winter.

    ReplyDelete