Friday, December 7, 2007

TC Challenge

Exercise Animations
Starting Position
Start from a seated position on the Swiss ball. Slowly walk out until your head and shoulders are supported by the ball. Your feet should be slightly further than hip width apart. Hold dumbbells and extend arms above your head, palms facing inward and elbows in.

Action
Lower dumbbells to 90 degrees at the elbow, so that the dumbbells are at both sides of your head. Return to the starting position. Try doing 2 sets with 10-12 repetitions.

Special Instructions
It’s important to keep your elbows in as you lower the dumbbells for optimal isolation of your triceps.

Muscles Worked: Triceps

2 comments:

  1. I think you probably know my New Year's resolution, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only ever hurt myself working out when i've done something stupid. Nobody to blame but myself.
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard/

    ReplyDelete