Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fluckin DIE - t Already!

Are you hear expecting to see how the diet is going? he he he That's a funny one cause I have been all jacked up since Thanksgiving morning. I just don't know what to do with myself. It's like all my will power is gone ... actually I think I ate my will power over the weekend. I've even slacked off on my exercise again too ... I don't know what's up with that. I was starting to get back into the swing of things right before Thanksgiving but with hubby home everything went hay wire. He made a wonderful Thanksgiving breakfast ... then lunch ... then dinner. Friday we were out the door by 4 but not before we grabbed a couple of donuts. We stopped for breakfast ... made it home for lunch. Just left overs so not horrible. We were to tired to make dinner so we stopped in at Sonic while we were out shopping for bedroom furniture for son. We found a great buy! Anyway Saturday we went out to eat for lunch & dinner ... we were out shopping ... Sunday was a good start with a healthy breakfast but when we dropped off the kids at Sunday school we went for a coffee ... I didn't want the house special so I had a hot chocolate. They didn't have the fat free milk so it was either full fat or nothing at all. We went out for lunch & dinner again. My gosh ... we were in take out hell. We could have saved a bundle if we would have just stayed at home.

Yesterday we didn't go anywhere ... hubby had to work a double shift. I started my morning with a bowl of cereal ... then lunch was left over pizza ... dinner another bowl of cereal. I guess I wanted cereal! Nothing bad! My mouth hurt to bad ... I had to see the dentist around lunch time. I did manage to squeeze in a 1 mile walk video.

Today ... I had an egg cheese sandwich ... home made, nothing frozen. Lunch was 2 cereal bars, snack was a cereal bar & for dinner I'm making a chicken dish. I'm hoping to muster up the energy to get in a little workout. All I have been doing today is making tags ... that doesn't do anything but increase the size of my back end. I swear right now I don't want to back up cause I fear I'll hear ... beep ... beep ... beep. The scale? Ha ... I haven't shown my face since last Monday ... don't know if I will show my face again until the new year.

4 comments:

  1. You can do it again Emmi!

    I left the psp group. I just don't have the creativity right now. I'm not into making tags! I'll just have to snag yours!

    Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on eating away will power over Thanksgiving and the weekend! Hopefully it gets better for the both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Emmi I think you are beautiful always !!!!!!, Love Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I am the same, ate my will power. I havent done great on my dieting, just the exercise part but I am guessing it takes both things. Its just so hard with all the Holiday goodies around!!! I cant take it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete