Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday morning Blues

I was thinking I would jump back on the ban wagon this morning but now that it's here the thought of monitoring everything that goes into my mouth seems like a major chore. Diet Pictures, Images and Photos One that I'm not sure I want to under take yet again. I haven't had breakfast yet so I haven't started the day off poorly ... I can still get my head into the game, right?

DIET Pictures, Images and Photos Why does saying your on a diet make you feel so crappy? Maybe I just won't use that word this time. I'm not on a diet ... I'm on a journey to be a healthier me. I'm not going to say I won't eat cake & ice cream cause I'm only human ... I love sweets! I can say I will eat them in moderation ... and refuse to over indulge in all the diet no-no foods. I can fill up on delicious fruits & veggies and save the deserts for special occasions. Sounds like a plan huh?!

diet Pictures, Images and Photos I didn't weigh in this morning ... I just didn't think I could handle the number that the scale might show me. I know that I was 204 about a week ago ... that's what the Wii Fit told me anyway. I'd call it a damn liar but then I'd just have that thumb pointing back at me saying I was the only liar in the room.

diet Pictures, Images and Photos I think what I'm gonna do is really watch my portions this week & then next week I'm gonna go a little further with it. I'm gonna break out my fat loss code book. It seemed to really help me with my food choices last time. I don't know why I didn't just stick with it. All of the family was feeling better. The foods are amazing ... the portions are plentiful ... my skin was looking radiant. Now if that's not enough to make me get back on track then I don't know what is.

Hope you have a great week ... I know I'm gonna be putting my best foot forward as of now. I may not reach my goal before the new year gets here but I sure can have a great start to the end of the year goals that I want for 2009.

3 comments:

  1. I think it sounds like a good plan! I'm sure once you get started this time you will stick to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I here you on all counts. I am not sure how I am going to go about it for the new year. I really do pretty well on weight watchers but I am not sure if I want to spend the money even though it is worth it for my health. I have 2 1/2 more days to think or not think about it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the wii fit weighs you? I didnt know this! I really want one but have yet to find one available anywhere.
    I think your plan sounds like a good one, good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete