Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Where's the brownies?

The kids are making brownies for their home economics project today. Darned things smell so darned good that I already know I won't be able to resists the things. Their chocolate chip something ... all I know is it's tons of chocolate & right now I have chocolate ont he brain.

Last night I ended up going for a neighborhood walk with daughter & hubby. It was really cold so hubby said we could turn around & go back home ... I said nope ... we're already out here so lets make the most of it. So we finished the big circle & we all felt better to get in our exercise.

Today ... I haven't eaten much of anything. A bowl of corn flakes for breakfast ... no lunch yet, although I am getting ready to have a late one. Maybe that will help with not eating much of the chocolate ... dinner, well I'm thinking it will be something quick & easy ... eggs, bacon, cheese on toast. It was hubby's idea so I can't take credit for it. He's working a double so he will just want something quick then he'll be out for the night.

As for exercise ... I'm planning on doing a walk video ... something from exercise on demand. I hope there are some good things to choose from today. I'm tired of all my videos & need something fun to keep my mind occupied. If I start thinking it's a workout ... I may just stop but if it's fun I know I'll finish it.

That's all for me. Hope everyone is staying on plan ... or at least doing their best.

3 comments:

  1. Now you got me wanting brownies, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still stuck at the brownies! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im on a plan, the i suck at dieting plan, ha

    ReplyDelete