Monday, December 29, 2008

Weight Watchers or BUST


Thanks Dutch for reminding me about Weight Watchers. I was with them at the beginning of last year & did end up losing a little weight but I hit a plateau and gave up. After checking the mail & seeing a WW flier I realized someone was trying to tell me something. First Dutch ... then the flier ... on top of this was me wanting something, some way to lose weight but do it healthfully. I'm just to old to try another fad diet that sheds the pounds quickly but packs it on even quicker. I want life time results & I know weight watchers won't let me down as long as I don't give up on the plan.


Food choices today were just crap but I'll end the night with renewed commitment to get healthy. I'll also end my night with a little time on the Wii Fit. Hey ... a girls gotta get in her activity so I'm gonna make it a fun one. My weigh in's are set up for every Friday morning so I'll have to come back & let ya'll know how well I did. I get 26 points a day plus 35 flex points a week. I'm gonna do my best not to use the flex points or activity points that often. Take out will be for special occasions only ... I could stand to save a little money anyway. Not only that, I'll be helping my sons waist line as well. Now if that isn't added motivation to prepare meals at home then I don't know what is. =)

2 comments:

  1. Funny you mention WW... I was just thinking of that today... I'll be right there with you!! Goodluck in your journey to become healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with Weight Watchers, I know many people who have had great success with WW!

    ReplyDelete