Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Side tracked

My goodness ... I'm like a blond who gets side tracked with shiny objects. he he he I got side tracked this week! First was my boy chihuahua going into surgery to have his cherry eyes removed. It wasn't a very long surgery ... doesn't seem to have been painful either. Thank you Lord. Anyway, I come home to see my mama chihuahua has gone into labor so I patiently sit by her side from 12:30 til about 5 when the baby actually comes into this world. Well, mama wasn't able to eat through the cord so we had to make the decision t o cut it ourselves which made us worry like crazy about infection since we didn't have iodine on hand. Anyway, mama's milk hadn't dropped so baby didn't have anything to eat for at least 10 hours. Then when we thought the baby would starve to death mama's milk dropped & baby has been sucking pretty much non stop. Only one baby but what a beautiful baby she is.

I have good news ... I have gotten at least 10,000 steps in everyday for almost 2 weeks now. I didn't on Sunday but ever other day I did. Food hasn't been great this week but not horribly out of control either. I'm trying to stay as busy as I can ... our trip to Disney is at the end of this month.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new addition! I wanna see pics of the precious pup.

    ReplyDelete