Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Is it all worth it?

     
EXERCISE MIN. CALS. BURNED
     
     
Dancing: Fast, ballet, twist 30 288
  Dancing: Fast, ballet, twist 40 384
  Walk 15 min/mile 15 108
  Dancing: Fast, ballet, twist 25 240

I've got the exerciseing thing down with no problem. Biggest Loser has got nothing on me int hat department ... I can do the water with no problem at all but when it comes to food ... I just don't know what my problem is. I did manage to lose weight from last week. 196.4 this morning which puts me down about a pound. I need to stop looking at where I once was & go from where I am right now. I need to stop asking myself if it is all worth it. My days are spent exercising til I pretty much have no energy left just so I can hope to lose something. Some people have asked me if I'm exercising to much. Well, a few months ago I wanted to know myself so I ate 1500 calories a day & walked for 30 min. a day. That's how I got to the 190's and for some reason I can't seem to get out of them.

Breakfast
Cal Fiber Fat Carbs Prtn
Milk, nonfat, 1 cup 86 0 0 12 8
Wheat Chex Cereal, 2 cup (1 serving) 207 7 1 49 6
Meal Totals 293 7 2 60 14
lunch
Bread, wheat (including toast), 2 slice 130 2 2 24 5
Kraft Free American Cheese Singles, 1 slice 31 0 0 2 5
Ham, extra lean, (5% fat), 1 slice (6-1/4" x 4" x 1/16") 37 0 1 0 5
Yogurt, Yoplait Light, Strawberry, 6 oz 100 0 0 19 5
Meal Totals 298 2 4 45 20
dinner
HEALTHY CHOICE, healthy choice herb chicken, 1 serving 280 5 6 37 18
Meal Totals 280 5 6 37 18
snack
None
Daily Totals 871 14 11 143 52
Daily Goal 1500 - 1800 25 - 35 30 - 50 251 - 362 60 - 195

 I know I know ... so not enough calories. I'm hoping I will find my appetite somewhere today. I have the blahs big time. I don't want to be around anyone ... DH is in the field off & on until Friday ... I'm on the verge of tears ... and the worst part of my day. I'm actually looking into private schools for the kids to go to. They have been fighting so much latley that I just can't take it anymore. I told them today that if they faught anymore they would go to the public schools. They both cried for a few minutes but I shit you not ... less than an hour later they were at it again. Maybe being apart will help them appreciate how good they had it here. I'm hoping private schools won't cost an arm & a leg ... I would hate to send them to the school up the road cause it isn't great. As far as I know crime is very low as is drugs but so are their testing. We are one of the worst in all of Alabama ... one of the reasons I have been sticking it out with homeschooling.

4 comments:

  1. hang in there honey it will get better we all go thru these days hopefully they will calm down maybe some outside activity to wear thier little butts out would help.
    hugs
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear you're having a bad day! hopefully things will start looking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Emmi I am sorry you are having a bad day, Hugs to you hon, you have my # if you need to talk, hang in there, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't offer any comments on food and exercise, especially that I suck at both. I hope things get better for u and hope the kids calm down.

    ReplyDelete