Thursday, September 6, 2007

Checking in

Ok, so I'm finally checking in. I know it's been a while & I know everyone who is reading this probably thinks I went off the deep end. Well ... I didn't, not really. I'm still waiting for TOM ... he's 4 days late. I don't know what the heck is going on with me. It's like the more I weigh the less I can predict when or if he is coming at all. =(

Anyway, I had a scare ... this past weekend we were supposed to be moving my MIL from B'ham to live with us. I don't know if any of you know our history but we just don't mesh. We always start out fine ... a day or so but then it's like she isn't happy unless she is trying to stir up some kind of trouble. She was going to be moving here because she broke up with her boyfriend. He's an alcoholic & she is strung out on perscription meds ... so many in fact that pharmacies around the area don't want to fill her meds anymore. (long story) Anyway, in the end she decided to be a slave to her sister & BIL ... fine by me, means I don't have to deal with her crap.

My weight is up ... but like I said, TOM isn't here yet & I think I'm holding on to everything. Monday's weigh in was 198 & as of this morning I am 197.5. Not a huge loss but considering I haven't been eating all my fruits & veggies like I was ... I can't complain to much.

I'm still exercising ... I don't think I would be as low as I am if I weren't. On the weekends, now that it's cooler, we have been going to t he nature trail as a family & walking anywhere from 1.3-2.6 miles. It's nice. Good news ... my son who is trying to shed a couple of pounds is doing great. Back in July he was 5 foot & 132.2 pounds ... he's now almost 5'1 and 130 pounds. He's so proud of himself as we all are.

Food for today ... minus dinner cause I have no earthly idea of what I'm making.

 

25
Breakfast
Cal Fiber Fat Carbs Prtn
Regular Coffee, 4 cup (8 fl oz) 9 0 0 0 1
Cream substitute, Coffee-mate fat free, 2 tbsp 20 0 0 4 0
Curves Honey Crunch Cereal, 1.5 cup 285 8 2 68 6
Milk, nonfat, 1 cup 86 0 0 12 8
Yogurt, Yoplait Light, Strawberry, 6 oz 100 0 0 19 5
Meal Totals 500 8 2 102 20
lunch
Bread, wheat (including toast), 2 slice 130 2 2 24 5
Ham, extra lean, (5% fat), 2 slice (6-1/4" x 4" x 1/16") 74 0 3 1 11
Kraft Free American Cheese Singles, 2 slice 62 0 0 5 10
Meal Totals 266 3 5 29
dinner
None
snack
Yogurt, Yoplait Light, Strawberry, 6 oz 100 0 0 19 5
Meal Totals 100 0 0 19 5
Daily Totals 866 10 7 150 51
Daily Goal 1500 - 1800 25 - 35 30 - 50 251 - 362

60 - 195

 

Ok, for cardio ... I did a 1 mile fast walk this morning before anyone got up out of bed. This afternoon ... energy provided!!! I went back to taking Alli ... don't know how much it's gonna work. I thought about trying nutrisystem but it's close to $300 a month for just me. YIKES ... I can't see myself spending so much money on just me. DH said he didn't mind but I tell ya what ... if Id id that I would feel so guilty. I looked into Xenical ... the high octane formula of Alli ... I found it online at www.privatepills.com after Alli is gone I might switch over to that. I just don't know that Alli is all that strong for me. I was seeing what looked like oil in the pot while on it so I thought it was working but 3 weeks off of it & I was still noticing it. I now believe that the only thing Alli does for me is help me with my bowel movements. Istead of 1-2 a day now its 3-4. Although I know my diet isn't the healthiest it could be ... I don't take in an HUGE amount of fat.

Ok, so that's all for me. Hope to come back with an update before another 2 weeks go by.

4 comments:

  1. Emmi.... Glad the MIL made other living arrangements.  That wouldn't have been good for you.  TOM just likes to mess with us once in a while.  Don't worry he will show up when you least expect him too and go all full force on ya.  Try hard to get back on plan and back to eating some fruits and veggies.  I hear that *EVIL* is starting a challenge and she is taking hostages in the process....lol
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... glad to see everything is ok with you.. I was wondering about you and where you had been lately. Keep your head up, things will get better, and hopefully easier! It's tough, but I'm sure we can all get through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl I know what you mean and I remember your mother in law from last year omg did you barely miss the bullet or miss having to use a bullet sorry I should be more understanding but I had one just like her and let me tell ya it was hell.
    You can do it we both know it and I for one need you here cheering me on and making jland beautiful.
    hugs
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emmi, I am so glad your MIL made other arrangements, I was worried about her coming to live with you guys, Missed you when I was away, Hugs and feel better ok, Love Lisa

    ReplyDelete