Monday, October 13, 2008

Back in the Saddle ...

Today I am back to the diet grind stone ... well I guess you can call it that. I'm back to using my Crack the fat-loss Code book. It seemed to work the last time I was on it as I went from 211 down to 198 in about a months time. Since this time ... 9 weeks to be exact I have only gained 1.2 pounds. This is an amazing accomplishment for anyone ... but it's a great feat for me since I've been known to lose 5 pounds in 2 pounds on a diet but gain 15 in a week if I went off the plan.

Exercise: 1.5 mile neighborhood walk, probably another walk later this afternoon.

I think I'm gonna stick to my daily neighborhood walks cause it seems to be working better than killing myself daily with workout videos. I'm not sore on a daily basis ... I'm not cranky ... I'm not a lot of things that I was when I was working out like a mad woman.

Water: so far nothing but I have been averaging 6-8 cups of water a day

Food Plan: eat when I'm hungry, stop when I feel a small desire that I will be satisfied in a few more bites.

breakfast = 1 egg white, 1 whole egg, slice of cheese on top, 4 cups of coffee (wishing it were dunkin donuts).

snack = none ... wasn't hungry

Lunch = 4 cup salad greens with left over chicken on top. I'm using the 2 calorie a spray dressing.

snack = boiled egg

Dinner = cucumber salad, steamed veggies, grilled fish

snack = string cheese wrapped in roast beef (deli slice)

3 comments:

  1. Looking good. I NEED to do something about staying healthy. This moving, real and cyber, is just more than I can take! I wish some time we could get group going again. Dannelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I deleted my first comment, I missed some words! LOL

    Maybe now, I'll be inspired to join the diet wagon again.

    ReplyDelete