Monday, October 20, 2008

Update on my Day

Chicken Soup Pictures, Images and Photos Food today has been pretty wise. For breakfast I had oatmeal with a half scoop of protein powder, 2 slices of raisen bread, glass of milk and a cup of coffee. Lunch was a BLT ... yummy. Been awhile since I had one of those. Dinner is home made chicken noodle soup. I've been cooking it since this morning and it's smelling delicious right about now.

Dog Walking Pictures, Images and Photos Went for my daily neighborhood walk with the DH ... both of the kids wanted to join us & then with them came 2 of the 5 dogs. I swear when I get older people are going to call me the crazy dog lady. Oh well ... I love poochies ... the smaller the better. OMG, yesterday DH took me to the pet store, I was so tempted to get another chihuahua. I didn't but she was so adorable. Marked down from $999 to $200. That's cheaper then what I paid for my other babies. The thought of training another puppy though ... I just couldn't do it. Not to mention ... I do have 5 poochies that are always in need of love.

I'm thinking after dinner DH & I will go for another walk. This will bring my total to 3 miles for the day. Not bad but I need to get back into more activity. If for no other reason than I feel better about myself when I'm very active.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with feeling better about yourself after working out or something like that. I'm back at it again to girl. Why is it so hard? Jeez, it's not like I'm happy with the way things are...so why is it so hard to just do it? I get a few weeks in and then something happens and I get totally thrown off course, ya know?
    Another pup? I'd love to have one too but the time it takes to housetrain and all that other stuff just isn't something I can devote any time to. Hell I have a hard time finding 10 minutes for myself girl.
    You're doing great girl. Just worry about making through today... before you know it you'll have lots of days strung together and equals weight loss! Love ya's!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job girl keep it up .. I wish I had got my steps in I will tomorrow though
    hugs
    Sherry
    http://onebiteonestepatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have purchased that poor itty bitty lonely, puppy! LOL

    ReplyDelete