Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ickie sickies

Cold pic Pictures, Images and Photos DS is sick again. I don't know what's going on with him. I know he doesn't want to be sick cause we had plans to go to the pumpkin farm later today & I know he was really looking forward to it. He's been sleeping all day long & his fever is steadily at 102. I hate when my kids are sick ... it's like I don't know what to do for them. I hate to be hovered over but then some people just want people around them all the time, ya know?

walking bear.gif Pictures, Images and Photos Oh, I did get my walk in yesterday but just once. DH was tired from work and we also wanted to catch up on shows. Of course he fell asleep but that didn't stop me from watching my shows. I watched The Starter Wife. Does anyone else watch that show? I don't know why, but I really like it. Maybe it's the character Molly (Debra Messing), I like most everything she does.

pumpkin patch Pictures, Images and Photos That's all for now .. hopefully we'll make it to the pumpkin patch tomorrow. I'll post pics if we do make it. I'm off to do my neighborhood walk with the honey. I haven't really eaten much of anything ... just 2 bowls of corn flakes. I don't know why but some days it's the only thing that sounds or taste good ... guess this is one of those days. Thankfully their low in calories and almost fat free. Can't go wrong with that can ya.

Have a great afternoon.

1 comment: