Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Do Over





Ok, yesterday turned out to be a flop in the food department but I did do my 1.5 mile walk twice. I ended up snacking on peanut butter M&M's instead of having my cheese wrapped in roast beef & for dinner I thought we had fish but I guess I thought wrong. We ended up making hot dogs ... I had two. The good news is, I didn't eat chips with it like everyone one else in the house. I probably would have been fine with one dog so I will keep that in mind the next time we have that.


Diet Plan: once again, try to stick to the Crack the fat-loss Code book.


Exercise Plan: do my neighborhood walk with DH when he gets home this afternoon. I may do a walk video before he gets home cause with his shift change from 3rd to 1st ... he might be really tired. Poor guy tried to go to sleep at 8 last night & I was in a picking mood. I doubt he got any real sleep until about 10. I'm so mean! I've just gotten used to him coming in at 2 in the morning & waking me up to talk or whatever else ;D!

Update: I had a bowl of cereal (corn flakes) for breakfast, 1 wheat pita with home made hummus for lunch, dinner is a grilled steak, corn on the cob and a 1/2 cup of mashed taters. I haven't been very hungry today so I doubt I will feel like a snack ... if I do I'll be going for a sting cheese with sliced ham wrapped around it. For my cardio ... DH & I decided to go to the local nature trail and hike up the hills. It's a little over 2 miles long and what a workout it is for the legs.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you put your halloween face tag on your blog! LOL

    ReplyDelete