Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Not bad overall

Yesterday wasn't such a bad day for me. I started out being woken out of a great sleep by the neighbor dogs. Their really getting on my nerves as of late. The owners just don't want to do anything about them.

Anyway, breakfast was a bowl of corn flakes, lunch was a homemade enchillada, had a snickers & diet pepsi for a snack & then dinner was a new recipe that I tried ... white chicken chili. It tasted more like a thick soup but it was very good.

I made it in the crock pot so it sat all day long ... a pound of chicken, 1 bag of frozen northern beans, 2 cans of chicken broth, half an onion, tablespoon of fresh garlic, then add salt, white peper, oregano, and curry to taste.

Hubby & I went on 2 neighborhood walks ... it was good. Last night was a little on the cool side, but it was nice to get out in the fresh air. Today I might have to do my own little workout cause he has a doctors appointment. His back has been giving him a lot of problems lately. They'll probably bend him all over the place ... like that will make him feel any better.

Anyway, I'm out for the day. Gotta get school started, bug man will be here any minute & I need to straighten up the house a bit. It's starting to get a lived in look. =) Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Good soup anyway! Now the bug man cometh...Dannelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soup sounds really good right now. We've become very cold here with lots of rain and snow. Too early in the year for PA and this crap! LOL

    ReplyDelete