Monday, October 19, 2009

Gee, whadda ya know

Weigh in day & I have gained all my weight back despite getting back into cardio and eating all the right things. I friggin want to give up. ha ha ha ya know I'm not really giving up. I never give up.

Cardio: I have completed my 20 min salsa dancing ... dang it's so much fun to get my groove on. I was sweating like crazy by the end of the workout. Oh, almost forgot, I also got up at 7 & went for a neighborhood walk with the hubby this morning. It was a lot chilly but well worth getting out there & burning some butter.

Breakfast: 2 egg beaters mixed with heavy cream, 2 slices of whole wheat bread, serving of mayo, cup of coffee, 2 cups of water
Lunch: 2 egg beaters w/heavy cream, 2 slices whole wheat bread, 1 serving mayo, 2 cups of water
Snack: protein bar, 4 cups of water, fiber supplement
Dinner: Vegetable beef soup, 2 cups of water, herbal tea

No comments:

Post a Comment