Friday, October 9, 2009

Weigh In Day

Monday's & Friday's are my new weigh in day. I can see how wellI do all week and then over the weekend I have to stay on track to see my progress come Monday. Anyway, this morning's weigh in I was hoping for more but I'll take it. 206. That means this week, without any real exercise I have lost 1.6 pounds. I know I need to get in my exercise but I just don't feel like I have the energy for it most days or hubby & I will say lets go for a walk ... we will get side tracked with errands or something to do with the kids. I'm noticing he needs the exercise to. He's getting a belly on him and he seemsto be winded more than usual. For the last yr and a few months (retirement) he hasn't done any type of cardio except for our neighborhood walks. It's not good for him just like it's not good for me. He's still eating crap ... he's getting away with it for now but I'd say in a couple more years his naturally skinny body is gonna give him the finger! Maybe he will see my good example like the kids and start eating better and not put off our walks.

Food for today & it's pretty much the same everyday. It's boring but it keeps me from having to think about what I'll be having. The numbers to the side are not WW points but net carbs. I'm trying to watch how many & what kind of carbs I take in. My body isn't doing well with certain carbs & milk is out of the question. Everytime I drink it I feel horrible & my stomach has me doubled over. I stopped drinking it & now I feel fine. Sucks cause I love the way milk taste.

B- coffee (1), 3 egg beaters (3), cream (0), cheese (1)
S- pickle (1), protein shake (1)
L- protein bar (3)
S- string cheese (1), ham slice (0)
D- idk (yet have 6 pts to use tho)
S- snack bar (3)

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment