About This Video
This video will help you stretch your lower body without any equipment. Coach Nicole will take you through one short set of 6 different stretches that target your thighs (quads, hamstrings, inner thighs) and calves. You can perform these stretches when standing up or seated in a chair—just make sure your muscles are warmed up first!
- Length: 4 minutes
- Equipment: None
- Type of Workout: Flexibility (stretching)
- Muscles Worked: Lower body (quads, hamstrings, calves, inner thighs)
- Fitness Level: Beginning to advanced; since this routine takes place in a standing position, it may also be suitable for individuals with limited mobility.
- Impact: None
- Safety Precautions: Perform this routine only after your muscles are warm, such as after your warm up or after your workout. Always stretch through your own range of motion, never to the point of pain. Avoid bouncing.
- You can pause or rewind the video at any time if you need a break or need to watch for closer instructions. We suggest watching the video one time through before attempting the routine.
- While this workout will take you through just one set of each stretch, you can replay the video one or two more times if you wish.
- This video does not include music, but you can play a stereo or CD in the background as you workout. Just make sure you can still hear the instructions.
- To play the video, simply click on the Play button (bottom left corner) to start. Below the video screen, you'll find buttons for Pause, Stop, and volume control.