Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pay it Forward

I got this idea from over at Jeanne's Joyful Journey I love it so I am going to do it here too!  

I would like you to nomimate someone you care about here in J-Land ...!  The first 2 people nominated will get something from me. (this entry is in all 3 of my journals so I will send something special to 6 people).

PAY IT FORWARD CHALLENGE


Here are the rules!

1.~Leave a comment on my blog that says you want to play. Nominate someone that you think needs a little "pick me up" in their lives. 

First two nominations wins! Those two nominations will get some sort of an anonymous suprise from me at some point during the next few weeks....probably when they least expect it!. Please be sure to email me their address in case I don't have it! 

 2.~Do the same thing on your blog!


Sounds like fun to me!  Let's pass around some joy to other JLanders.  There's so much heartache and sadness and stress and sickness and YUCK in the world....lets send some love instead!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea!  I would nominate Sherry from Sherry's Weightloss Journey because she is not feeling well.  I don't know her e-mail addy off the top of my head.  
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to nominate Denise I really can't tell you why right now but she really does need a pick me up ...
    hugs
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emmi, you are such a beautiful person, I nominate you, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete