Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What the Hell?

FATI got on the scale this morning hoping to see another loss ... NOPE, I'm back to 205.5. WTH is going on with me? Well, I looked back over what I ate yesterday & it's possible that the chips I had (full of sodium) put the weight back on. I also didn't log int hat last night while watching american idol I ate 2 servings of crunch & munch. I didn't look at the calories but I'm sure that wasn't the smartest move I could have made. Popcorn is good for you but not when it's covered in caramel! So today I'm gonna be trying harder to stay right on my plan. I don't have a plan for food yet ... but I'll eat healthier choices. I've got fresh peaches screaming at me ... I'll be back later to let ya know how I'm doing. So far (9:45am) I have 3 waters down, vitamin down & breakfast was a bowl of raisin bran cereal with ff milk.

4 comments:

  1. It must be the sodium- everytime I eat anything with too much salt I just stay same or gain- up and down all week. When I was having problems a few years ago I wasn't allow my salt at all and that's when I lost weigh like crazy- needless-to-say I didn't stick with it after I got well! -Dannelle (Ido read labels all the time for sodium content I refuse to intake too much and darn it I love V-8 and the low sodium tastes like crap)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww call it the Stress Diet, I bet if MIL was gone, you would be eating better, Love You Lisa XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know girl I was the same way it takes time but we will get it back on track
    hugs
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. crunch and munch...lol  think the sugar in that turns right to fat while you are sleeping...  you are doing great girl...don't stop now!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete