Monday, August 24, 2009

What's up fatties?


I say that in a loving tone ... ha ha ha.
<-- Me at the beginning of August. Maybe you can't tell but that's me in my fat girl state. Sure I know how to hide my chunky monkey butt in photos ... but it's still there. =)
Ok, so I got up this morning at 6am so hubby & I could get in a morning walk. WOW ... it was chilly. I almost went back in to bed but I didn't, I sucked up the cool morning air. By the end of the walk I was feeling good, all the blood was making me itchy but it's all good. 6,000 steps down, only 4,000 more to go. I'm making it my daily mission to reach no less than 10,000 steps a day.
Got home & I know I should have grabbed a water bottle but I didn't ... I grabbed a fish bowl coffee mug, downed the whole thing within minutes. So, now I need to decide what's on the menu for the day. I'm sticking with WW/WP* cause I know it works ... if I stick with it, which I am!
Food: 22 point day
B= 1/4 c egg beaters, string cheese, 1 slice deli ham, coffee, 2 cups water (4)
S= protien shake,2 cups water (3)
L= Protien bar w/ 1 cup ff milk, 2 cups water (6)
S= apple, orange, 14 baby carrots, 2 cups water (2)
D= sausage, onion, potatoes, 2 cups water (7)
Water: 10 cups
Exercise: 1.5 mile neighborhood walk w/hills, 1 mile walk video, 1 mile neighborhood walk (hills) 10,000+ steps =D
*ww/wp: weight watchers, Wendie Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment