Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Workin my points

Morning started off great! Woke up at 7 and went for a morning walk with the hubby. It was a neighborhood walk with lots of big hills. My thighs felt like they were on fire but at least they weren't all itchy like they were yesterday.

Food: 28 points

B= coffee (1), egg beaters (1), cheddar cheese (2), roast beef (1), orange (1), 2 cups water
S= apple (1), 2 cups water
L= 2 cups water, chef salad (6), banana (2)
S= pita(1), 2 cups water, hummus (1)
D= 1/2 cornish hen (9), 1 cup mixed veggies(1), 2 cups water
S= 2 cups popcorn (1)

28 points, 3 fruits, 3 veggies

Water = 10 cups
cardio = 1.5 mile (hills) neighborhood walk, 2.3 mile nature trail (tons of BIG hills)
Steps = 11,200 at 3:30

End of day notes: I got really hungry during my big walk but it made my snack that more wonderful. I didn't time the walk but I made for sure I was breathing heavily. There were a couple times where my breath was slightly labored when I talked to hubby & kids. My feet are killing me, mainly my heels. I've been having a lot of problems with them lately. I'm hoping once I lose a bit of weight the pain will go with the weight.

2 comments:

  1. Come on woman ... get on the weight loss ban wagon with me. If I can do it then so can you.

    ReplyDelete