Wednesday, November 14, 2007

ER Bound

Because I'm tired ... lazy ... whatever .... I'm just copying this from my private journal.

Got a call around 10:30 this morning that DH had passed out. He was awake but was complaining of chest pain. The took him to the ER. When I got there they had just finished running tests on him & hadn't found the sourse of it. He had a nasty bump on his head from the fall & he was saying he couldn't feel the side of his face that well so they did an MRI to rule out anything else. After 3 hours of waiting around the doc. told me he felt they should keep him over night to monitor him cause he is still feeling slight discomfort in his chest. The doc said they would do a Stress Test on him in the morning said that it was a pretty normal thing to have done when your in your 40's.

I didn't want to keep the kids in the ER anymore & I knew that he would be staying over night so I told him I was gonna go ahead & come home, he understood. Anyway, I get home, call to check on him & the doc is in the room. He gets on the phone with me & says his chest pain is really worrying him so he confired with the on call doc plus his cardiologist & they feel he should be taken to the last hospital he was at so the cardiologist can monitor him over night. This is the same place who kept him for 2 days ... found nothing ... knew he was still having chest pains but still sent him home. It's so frustrating!

I have horse riding lessons in the morning & then I'll be heading to the big hospital to see how he is doing. If you believe in the power of prayer please say one for my DH ... I want him to get better but more then that I want them to finaly figure out what's wrong. They've completely ruled out heart attack & pericarditus so thats good. I'm thinking possible STRESS!

5 comments:

  1. Emmi, you hubby is in my prayers as well as all of you, Love and Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant your, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about this, but i will keep your family in my prayers!
    Arriel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa sent me over..prayers for your hubby...
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. ((((hug)))) call me if you need to
    hugs
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete