Saturday, November 3, 2007

To cleanse the booty or not!

Colonix AdvancedInternal Cleanse

Ok, so what do you do when your over weight, can't seem to lose weight & your body stops having regular BM's? Well, I don't know what you do but I start thinking of way to clean out my body! My guts hurt so bad lately that I'm almost doubled over in pain ... I know it's because I'm not having BM"s like I should be. I started telling my gilr Christina about my idea of cleaning out the colon & she informs me that she is already taking an amazing product for that. Thanks for letting me know about this & WTH didn't you tell me about this before? he he he  Anyway ... below is some info on the product. It's a little pricey but Christina says it works s o I'm gonna go for it. I don't have anything to lose at this point ... well except a bunch of built up waste!

The Colonix Advanced Internal Cleansing Program consists of three products which help promote optimum health and vitality in several different ways: 

The Colonix Intestinal Cleanser is a fiber supplement that cleanses the colon of accumulated toxic build-up and prevents the formation of new build-up through the use of herbal dietary fiber. Continued use of the Colonix Intestinal Cleanser keeps the digestive tract from getting clogged up with mucus, toxins and metabolic waste. It helps to keep the colon clean and waste matter moving freely and efficiently. Fiber also helps maintain a healthy intestinal flora and absorbs toxins in the colon by creating a spongy, gelatinous mass in the bowels. By swelling and absorbing fluids, it breaks down and moves toxic waste matter stuck in the folds and crevices of the colon. A clean colon inhibits harmful bacteria and parasites from surviving on human waste.

Paranil Anti-Parasite Support helps to eliminate harmful parasites, including intestinal worms and their eggs from the colon and other parts of the body. Specific combination of herbs have been successfully used for thousands of years to kill and expel parasites. Paranil is an effective combination of 18high-quality herbs that have traditionally been used to expel parasites as well as to clear eggs and hatching larvae from the body. It is powerful yet safe and well tolerated by adults. (For children we recommend Paranil Jr. as a special children’s formula).

KleriTea for Regularity and Detoxification helps to restore normal bowel function and promote regularity. KleriTea has a laxative effect on the bowels while assisting in the detoxification process. It has a soothing effect on the nervous system, making it an ideal beverage before bed. It contains no caffeine.

Interested in trying this product along with me? Below is the info to get you started

Best Detox Program
COLONIX

Advanced Internal Cleansing Program

100% Natural and Vegetarian
Enlarge the Picture

Buy ONE
Reg. price $88.00
One-month supply
for one person

Total $88.00
buy TWO
Reg. price $176.00
Save 35%
on the 2nd pack

Total $145.00

You save: $31.00
Buy THREE
Reg. price $264.00
Save 50%

on the 3rd pack
Total $189.00

(only $63 each)
You save: $75.00

Availability: In stock. Ships in 24 hours.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $60.00.
60-Day Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee

6 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmm let me know if this stuff works, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. before you do that try that yogart they advertise on tv it is good and cheapier and I think it would work better and be healthier ...
    hugs
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I have to admit the subject line raised an eybrow...Lol, but now that I read on I see the dilema. I think that if it's what you think will help and it sounds like it's a good product than do it.

    Hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. CRAZY.....but I'm interested!!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am back on the Colonix today.  Found a bottle in the closet.  The tea I SWEAR BY!!!!!!  If you only can afford 1 thing......BUY THE TEA....
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is expensive.....you need to go and look at GNC or a store like that. They have several products there that do the same exact thing and a lot less expensive, half the price. I have done them in the past and they do work.

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete