Friday, January 18, 2008

Let me get a HELL YEAH!!!

OMG, I'm on friggin cloud 9 this morning. Yesterday was a boost in my spirits when I learned my scale weighs heavier then the doc's office but this morning when I got up & weighed for the weight loss groups I learned I have dropped 1.2 pounds just from yesterday on my home scale. So hell yeah I'm excited beyond belief. Here's my proof! =D195

Oh, the recipe I left in here last night, the lemon dill chicken ... so delicious. The kids were asking for seconds. I only made enough for everyone to have one serving so they had to just eat what was given. They survived.

I have a new way of burning calories & OMG is it ever fun. DH brought home Dance Dance Revolution for the xbox 360. I lobe to dance & the kids are always begging me to play video games. Now I don't have an excuse not to play games with them & get my cardio in at the same time. You have to be somewhat coordinated cause you have to tap arrows on the floor at the same time as they come up on the TV. Some are easy but others are very challenging. I did work up a sweat last night. I can definatly see this being a nightly ritual! I also think it's gonna be great for my son who is a little chunky monkey himself. He plays a lot of computer games so this is great! He's been on it every chance he can get so I can see him slimming down before baseball starts up.

2 comments:

  1. Hell Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are doing so great Emmi, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELL YEAH GO EMMI GO EMMI GO EMMI DOING THE HAPPY DANCE
    HUGS
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete