Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Workout Video

Yes, I was at Walmart again today & yes ... I found another amazing workout video. I swear, I need to stay away from Walmart cause I never seem to get out of there without buying a new video. This one is a gem ... paid under $10 for it. It's a Crunch video ... I LOVE Crunch videos. I haven't found one yet that I haven't enjoyed.

Crunch: Belly Butt and Thighs BootcampThis is a fun workout. I like to incorporate as much cardio into my workout routine as I can and I get both cardio and toning with this one. I thought the moves and the instructor were fun. I workout everyday and I would consider myself an intermediate/advanced level. The cardio was not overly challenging, but it is a nice option for days when I feel like I would like something lighter. That is not to say I don't feel like I worked out, because let me tell you, I do feel the burn in the ars. That being said, I would really recommend this being added to any fitness dvd collection. It is great for beginners just getting started and a nice option for those more experienced who are looking for something that will give them a good workout that is fun!

Sample of the video;

Ok, I have a second workout for the day just because I have the energy for it & want to have a nice weight loss come Friday. It's all about the weight loss & without cardio it's a lot more difficult to achieve. This next one is also a Crunch video that I found at Walmart. lol

Crunch: Cardio Go-Go Dance

 

4 comments:

  1. great work out emmi keep up the good work
    hugs
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work out emmi keep up the good work
    hugs
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, maybe the first one, but not the second one!!!  
    MIchele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emmi, you get all the good videos, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete